TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using this site, you accept the following agreement (the “Agreement”). If you do not accept this Agreement, do not use this site. This Agreement may be updated from time to time at the sole discretion of the Hospice Care of the Rockies, Inc. (“Hospice Care of the Rockies”).
Restrictions on Use
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, photographs, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Hospice Care of the Rockies or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Except as otherwise indicated on this site, any person using this site is authorized to copy, print, or distribute any of its contents only as follows:
- Users may print out individual pages but cannot copy or download a large portion of the site (e.g., no bots, webcrawlers, spiders, etc. that “harvest” the site).
- Users may download, print, distribute and use pages from the site only for informational, non-commercial purposes.
- Any copies of such documents or pages must not alter the original site content and must include the Hospice Care of the Rockies copyright notice: “©2012 Hospice Care of the Rockies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.”
- Hospice Care of the Rockies reserves the right to terminate the above authorization at any time in its sole discretion.
- No one may frame this site or any portion thereof. Linking to this site is permitted, provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that Hospice Care of the Rockies has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked site.
Hospice Care of the Rockies is concerned with protecting the privacy of others and the security of data it collects and to encourage responsible, lawful use of its resources. You agree not to use this website for any prohibited purpose. The following are examples of types of uses of the website that are prohibited:
- Violations of Law: You are prohibited from using this website to commit, or in connection with, criminal or civil violations of federal, state, local, or international laws, regulations, or other governmental requirements, or to infringe the rights (including intellectual property, privacy and publicity rights) of any person. We reserve the right to report any activity that may violate any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators or other third parties, and we may do so without prior notice to you.
- Security Violations: You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of the website. Any such violations may result in criminal and civil liabilities to you. Examples of prohibited security violations include, but are not limited to: (a) logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) accessing data or taking any action to obtain services not intended for you or your use; (c) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, subsystem or network related to the website; (d) tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures; (e) transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines with the intent or effect of damaging, destroying, disrupting or otherwise impairing a computer’s functionality or the operation of the website; and (f) interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any system, data or information; or interfering with service to any user, host, or network including, but not limited to, by means of overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing” any system, subsystem or network related to the website.
- Threats: You are prohibited from using this website to transmit materials of a threatening nature, including, but not limited to, threats of death or physical harm, abuse or harassment.
- Offensive or Unlawful Materials: You are prohibited from using this website for the display or distribution of offensive or unlawful materials, including, but not limited to, materials that are libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, vulgar, or hateful, materials that violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or materials that infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights (including copyright and trademark rights) of any person.
- Spam: You are prohibited from using this website in connection with spam. Spam is not only annoying to other users, it might degrade the site by clogging the system, rendering the site inaccessible, and potentially leading to downtime of the site. Spam includes, but is not limited to, any of the following activities: (a) sending any unsolicited e-mail that could be expected, in Hospice Care of the Rockies’s sole discretion, to provoke complaints; (b) sending unsolicited e-mail without identifying in the e-mail a clear and easy means to be excluded from receiving additional e-mail from the originator of the e-mail; and (c) sending e-mail that does not accurately identify the sender, the sender’s return address, and the e-mail address of origin.
- Other Prohibited Conduct: You further agree that when using this site, you will not do any of the following: (a) post or upload to the site any content containing any solicitation; (b) download any content that you know, or reasonably should know, has not been lawfully posted or otherwise distributed; (c) falsify or delete any author attributions or proprietary or legal notices; (d) use another’s password without permission or impersonate another person; or (e) harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, whether you have used the site in a prohibited way. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the site and, if we become aware that the site is being used for a prohibited purpose (or an attempt has been made to do so), we reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate. We may not notify you before we take action against you.
Hospice Care of the Rockies respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material on this website infringes your copyrights, you may notify us in the way identified below. When we receive such a notice, we may remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing and/or, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others. If we remove or disable access to material in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the individual or entity who submitted the material so that that individual or entity may make a counter notification.
Pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the provider of content affected by an infringement notification may make a counter notification. When we receive such a counter notification, we may reinstate the material in question or cease disabling access to it. To file a counter notification with us, you must provide a written communication to the designated contact identified above, in which you do the following (preferably in this format):
- Provide your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
- Identify the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled (i.e., the specific URLs or other unique identifying information).
- State under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Provide your physical or electronic signature.
- If you are writing about any other issue, please include details that would assist Hospice Care of the Rockies in investigating and resolving any concerns you may have.
HARBOR LIGHT HOSPICE® and other marks displayed on this site, including the Hospice Care of the Rockies logo, are trademarks of Hospice Care of the Rockies. All other trademarks displayed on this site not owned by Hospice Care of the Rockies are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with Hospice Care of the Rockies.
Limitations of Liability
Hospice Care of the Rockies and its affiliates will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to special or consequential damages, that result from the use of (or the inability to use) this site and its contents, or a site linked to this site, including any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, line failure, or other computer malfunction.
This site may link to or be linked from other sites that are not maintained by Hospice Care of the Rockies. Hospice Care of the Rockies does not endorse, and is not responsible for the content of any of those sites.
If you communicate or submit any remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, photographs or other information or materials to Hospice Care of the Rockies through this site (“Submissions”), you give Hospice Care of the Rockies permission to use such Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or anyone else. Unless Hospice Care of the Rockies expressly states to the contrary, Hospice Care of the Rockies will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential.
The material in this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Hospice Care of the Rockies may make changes at any time.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY HARBOR LIGHT HOSPICE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. HARBOR LIGHT HOSPICE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. HARBOR LIGHT HOSPICE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Hospice Care of the Rockies makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. Access to this site from countries or territories where such access is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.